2018 summer training
TNXL Academy is an athlete driven, performance focused, baseball specific athletic development system. Our Baseball Specific Athletic and Skill Development program has been developed over several years working with NCAA D1 Athletes, MLB First Round Draft Picks, and MLB Players. The Academy is designed for the aspiring athlete who demands more from themselves and wants more for their athletic future.
Our summer training program is designed to maximize skill development, strength, and athletic performance during the busiest time of a young baseball players year.
- CFBL Fall League (2 games per week)
- 1 Tournament Per Month
- 4 Days Per Week of Baseball Skill
- Development and Sports Performance Training
Monday - Thursday from 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Tryout and Pricing Information
Tryouts will be held on May 9th and 10th from 5:30pm-7pm.
- $75 tryout fee
*Tryouts will be held at TNXL Academy
High School Summer Training
Each 2 1⁄2 hour session includes:
- Group hitting
- Defensive work on our 10,000 sqft turf infield
- Pitching Instruction
- Speed, strength, and athletic development by PRO3 Sports
Schedule and Pricing
Option 1: 10 Week Program (May 14th through July 20th) $1,000
Option 2: 12 Week Program (May 7th though July 27th) $1,150
Option 3: Monthly to Month Payment $500 per month
- Daily schedule is Monday - Thursday from 4pm - 6pm.
* When school ends for the summer, schedule will adjust to 11am - 1:30pm.
If interested, please fill out the form below or contact me, Brian Martinez, directly at (864) 653-0255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
225 Pineda St #175
Longwood, FL 32750